This large scale version of the original table-top game requires skill and strategy to overcome your rival. The aim of the game is to make a line of four of your counters whilst preventing your opponent from doing so.
21 Yellow Counters
21 Red Counters
Instructions and Game Rules
Suitable for 2+ players, age 3+
How to Play
- Choose your desired playing location
- Follow the step by step instructions and slot the frame together
- Simply slot the counters into the frame
- The winner is the first player to get four counters in a row
- This can be diagonally, horizontally or vertically.
- Remove the bottom bar after play and let the counters drop out ready for the next game