Peckish All Weather Suet Cake Feeder is made from strong metal construction and is suitable for feeding 1 suet block at a time.
The feeder features a stainless steel hook making it suitable to be hung from a feeder hook, tree or fining station.
A metal lid reduces the foods exposure to the elements compared to a standards suet block feeder reducing wastage and loss.
Peckish Complete Suet Cakes contain 12 types of seeds which have had any husks removed to prevent mess and waste. These 12 types of seed, along with the beef tallow, has been proven to attract the UK s top 10 garden birds. This suet cake can be used in a feeder, on the ground or on a bird table and provides birds with a high energy, nutritional food to fuel birds for longer.
Will Attract The Following Birds
Enjoyed by the Dunnock, Robin, House Sparrow, Long Tailed Tit, Goldfinch, Bullfinch, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Coal Tit, Song Thrush and other popular birds visiting your garden.
How To Use
Can be fed to birds either from a suet cake feeder, on a bird table or in a ground tray.
Where to site
- Site your feeder table at least 2 metres from cover to ensure the feeder is visible, but close enough to cover for a place to retreat… just incase!
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight.
- Also suitable for feeding on tables and the ground.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption