Peckish Daily Goodness Suet Nugget Feeder is made from strong and durable materials, including a circle shaped stainless steel tube centre ideal for clinging birds.
The feeder features a clip-release base for easy cleaning and an angled base to push the Nuggets to the feeding area.
This feeder also features a strong hanging bar but no crossbeam for easy filling.
The feeders’ strong and large handle enables easy hanging from a tree, feeder hook or feeder dining station. To attract birds including Robin, Dunnock, House Sparrow, Bullfinch, Song Thrush, Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Blue Tit, Great Tit and more to your garden fill this feeder with Peckish Daily Goodness Nuggets and locate near cover.
All ingredients are selected and prepared to be small, soft and easy to eat for small and young birds.
Will Attract The Following Birds
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit
- Coal Tit
- Song Thrush and many more!
How To Use
To use, simply tear open the bag and pour the nuggets into a feeder. To feed on bird tables scatter the nuggets across the table.
Where to site
- Site your feeder at least 2 metres from cover to ensure the feeder is visible, but close enough to cover for a place to retreat… just incase!
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight.
- Also suitable for feeding on tables and the ground.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
• Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow, Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Peanut Flour, Red Millet, Black Rapeseed, Linseed, Mealworm. A complementary feed for wild birds.