This attractive croquet set is the finest in our range and the equipment within the set is of the highest quality. The impressive Hurlingham croquet set represents excellent value for money, offering a high quality, high specification set at an affordable price.
- Hurlingham mallets with cylindrical brass bound heads and an inlaid sighting line (96cm long)
- Coloured Balls
- Iron hoops
- Hoop mallet
- Centre peg
- Yard Markers
- Corner flags
- Coloured metal clips
- Colour book of rules and tactics
- Packed in a solid ash box
How to Play
- Croquet can be played by two or four or six players.
- The object of the game is to hit your ball(s) through the course of six hoops in the right sequence in each direction and finish by hitting them against the centre peg.
- The side which completes the course first with both balls wins.