Will Attract The Following Birds
- House Sparrow
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Long Tailed Tit
- Great Tit
- Song Thrush and many more!
How To Use
To use in bird feeders, simply unzip the bag and pour the suet pellets into a feeder. To feed on bird tables scatter the suet pellets across the table. They can also be used in tray and ground feeders.
Where to site
- Site your feeder at least 2 metres from cover to ensure the feeder is visible, but close enough to cover for a place to retreat… just incase!
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight.
- Also suitable for feeding on tables and the ground.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow, Calcium Carbonate, Peanuts, Mealworms. Additives: Glycerine, Colourant.