All ingredients are selected and prepared to be small, soft and easy to eat for small and young birds.
Will Attract The Following Birds
• Dunnock • Robin • House Sparrow • Long Tailed Tit • Goldfinch • Bullfinch • Blue Tit • Great Tit • Chaffinch • Greenfinch • Coal Tit • Song Thrush and many more!
How To Use
To use, simply tear open the bag and pour the nuggets into a feeder. To feed on bird tables scatter the nuggets across the table.
Where to site
- Site your feeder at least 2 metres from cover to ensure the feeder is visible, but close enough to cover for a place to retreat… just incase!
- Put out food at the start of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight.
- Also suitable for feeding on tables and the ground.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
• Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow, Ground Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Peanut Flour, Red Millet, Black Rapeseed, Linseed, Mealworm. A complementary feed for wild birds.