Mealworms are 100% natural making them the closest food to a bird’s natural diet. High in energy and protein they are a great treat to give to birds all year round. You can also soak the mealworms in water to rehydrate them and make them easier to feed to young birds.
Will Attract The Following Birds
• Blackbird • Blue Tit • Chaffinch • Great Tit • Robin • Wren.
How To Use
To use in bird feeders, simply open the jar and pour the mealworms into a feeder. To feed on bird tables open the jar and scatter the mealworms across the table. For ground feeding lightly scatter the mealworms onto a ground feeding tray.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption