Nyger seed is the favourite food of the brightly coloured Goldfinch, their long thin beak makes it easy for them to eat this fine, oil-rich seed. Goldfinches are very sociable creatures and often feed in small flocks.
Will Attract The Following Birds
- House Sparrow
How To Use
To use in bird feeders, simply cut the bag along the line indicated and pour the seed into a feeder. To feed on bird tables cut the bag along the line indicated and scatter the seed across the table.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Energy Equivalent – 475 KCalories/100gms.