It is important in spring to only feed peanuts from a mesh feeder, as young birds are small and can choke on whole peanuts.
Will Attract The Following Birds
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Great Spotted Woodpecker
- Great Tit
- House Sparrow
How To Use
To use in bird feeders, simply cut the bag along the line indicated and pour the peanuts into a feeder. To feed on bird tables cut the bag along the line indicated and scatter the peanuts across the table.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Energy Equivalent – 560 KCalories/100gms