All ingredients are selected to attracts Robins and other songbirds to your garden. This mix is enriched with mealworms which is a favourite of Robins.
Will Attract The Following Birds
- Blue Tit
- Great Tit
- House Sparrow
- Coal Tit
How To Use
To feed on bird tables scatter the seed across the table. They can also be used in tray and ground feeders.
With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Pinhead Oats, Kibbled Maize, Naked Oats, Sunflower Hearts, Red Millet, Kibbled Peanuts, Kibbled Wheat, Mealworms (2%), Suet Pellets (Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow, Calcium Carbonate, Kibbled Peanuts, Dried Mealworms), Oyster Shell Grit. Additives: Glycerine, Colourant.