Sunflower Hearts are loved by a variety of garden birds. Enjoy seeing Goldfinches with their red face and yellow flashed wings and Blue Tits with their vibrant blue crown, wings and tail.
Will Attract The Following Birds
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Great Tit
- House Sparrow
- Long Tailed Tit
- Song Thrush
How To Use
To use in bird feeders, simply cut the bag along the line indicated and pour the seed into a feeder. To feed on bird tables cut the bag along the line indicated and scatter the seed across the table. For ground feeding lightly scatter the seed into a ground feeding tray.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Energy Equivalent – 800 KCalories/100gms.