Sunflower Seeds are high energy bird food that will attract a wide variety of species into your garden. With the husks still on the seed, you can enjoy garden birds on the feeder or bird table for longer as they crack open the husk to feed on the sunflower heart. Coal Tits often take sunflower seeds and store them to eat later, although often not remembering where they have stored them.
Will Attract The Following Birds
- Blue Tit
- Coal Tit
- Great Tit
- House Sparrow
How To Use
To use in bird feeders, simply cut the bag along the line indicated and pour the seed into a feeder. To feed on bird tables cut the bag along the line indicated and scatter the seed across the table.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases.
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Energy Equivalent – 500 KCalories/100gms.