During winter natural food resources are low and garden birds need a helping hand to survive. With a combination of high energy seeds and grains this mix will provide a variety of garden birds with the energy they need, when they need it most.
With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help. Put out feed at the beginning of the day to ensure that the birds can replace the energy that they have lost over night. It is best to have multiple feeding sites within the garden to prevent overcrowding.
HOW TO USE
To use in bird feeders, simply unzip the bag and pour the seed into a feeder. To feed on bird tables scatter the seed across the table. They can also be used in tray and ground feeders.
With food resources scarcer now, it is essential to feed garden birds all year round. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue this, and develop a routine, as the birds will become reliant upon your help.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant
- Keep food fresh and dry, removing any wet food to prevent the spread of bacteria and diseases
- Contains nuts
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool dry place
- Best used within 3 months of opening
- Not suitable for human consumption
Naked Oats, Kibbled Maize, Black Sunflower Seeds, White Dari, Red Dari, Red Millet, Pinhead Oatmeal, Sunflower Hearts, Linseed, Suet Pellet (Wheat Flour, Beef Tallow, Calcium Carbonate), Black Rapeseed, Oyster Shell Grit, Oil. Additives: Glycerine.